SPD MOM: Disturbing Asperger/SPD behavior? - SPD Mom

SPD Mom aka Sensory Perception Disorder Mom ~ Mom of two Asperger/SPD boys, and talk about health related like diet, fitness, nutrition etc

Breaking

Home Top Ad

SPD MOM: Disturbing Asperger/SPD behavior?




Another thing I noticed, or have noticed about asperger/spd behavior, is the seemingly lack of good judgement I have seen with my boys. Not sure if its sensory seeking, or poor decision making, or what. So not knowing what, "it is," I cannot seem to stop it. Sometimes it shows up in very unexpected ways. We did another video, part 3 for the nerf gun collection, and I was particularly bothered by what my younger son does in this video... I hate to say I found it funny, but it is and that in itself is disturbing. The fact that he even thought to do it was also kind-of weird. In fact, it was just spontaneous. We never discussed what to do in the video ahead of time at all actually, but at the same time, I guess I wouldn't expect anything less. See if you can figure out what I am speaking about by watching the video, then tell me if you think its something I should think about more than twice. Thanks...


Sorry about the poor quality...still recording these the old fashioned way...